Economic Solutions for the Environment
ENVIMA was founded in 1999 in Germany as a consultant company to provide environmental management services and environmental planning on a national and international level. Due to the strong demand of ENVIMA's services in South America, the Middle East and Asia, ENVIMA expanded its business through a representative office in Bogotá, Colombia in 2001 and founded ENVIMA (Thailand) Co. Ltd. in 2003 in Bangkok.
Thanks to the political, economic, and environmental development in the South East Asian Region, ENVIMA was able to expand its portfolio to provide fully-fledged consultancy and engineering services in addition to the supplying of environmental technology. Further branch offices were opened in Phnom Penh, Cambodia (2005) and Semarang, Indonesia (2006).
ENVIMA's expertise covers the following fields:
- Renewable Energy Systems (Solar Thermal, Solar Photovoltaics, Mini-Hydropower, Wind, Biomass and Biogas)
- CDM Application and Advisory Services
- Energy Efficiency Concepts
- Integrated Regional Environmental Impact Assessments (EIA)
- Integrated Waste Management & Waste-to-Energy